October 14, 2013 by aljakatz
So right now, this minute, I am home alone for the first time in 3 weeks. No in-laws, no Mom, no hubby, and my kids just left to go watch a volleyball game at their school. Ahhhhhh… can I get a woot woot!
Of course, I adore my family but it is pretty nice, at this very moment, not to hear anything. I don’t hear a question, I’m not being asked to go anywhere or find anything, I peed alone and didn’t hear anyone call out to me for something, I’m not driving little people around and I AM LOVING IT!!
In honor of this momentous occasion, I decided to do a few things that I would never typically do. Here’s my list (yes, a list; not 1 or 2 little things):
1. checked out my kids’ secret candy stash – nothing good
2. ate a piece of previously-cooked-and-now-cold tofu without any comments like “that is so gross, MOM!”
3. stepped on my bathroom scale… naked (unhappy reading)
4. tried on a few potential outfits in my closet (with no interruptions or judgements)
5. ate a small bowl of Doritos (again with no interruptions or judgements)
6. watched a DVR-taped last episode of Grey’s Anatomy – fantastic!
7. cleaned off my desk – granted not exciting but it was good for me
8. had a glass of chocolate Port – yum!
9. stepped back on the scale… naked (still unhappy)
10. put on my pajamas at 7pm (oh so freaking happily with nobody teasing me)
Fun 2 hours! Can’t wait for the next time! Happy Monday!
Category Blog | Tags: